- We are all dealing with extra stress these days, which is why Pekin Insurance would like to offer complimentary access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all agency employees through May 31, 2020. Whether you’re coping with stress at work, trying to find care for children or older relatives, trying to improve your health, or coping with a personal problem, the LifeWorks program can help. LifeWorks is a service provided by Pekin Insurance that offers free, confidential help with personal and work-related issues. Call 888-456-1324 any time or visit their website at lifeworks.com (user id: PekinIns, password: lifeworks).
- Transitioning employees to remote work provides its own unique challenges. Here are a couple of recent articles that provide excellent tips to manage remote employees:
- 6 Tips for Managing Remote Employees: How to Maintain Productivity and Engagement (Forbes)
- Remote Work (Series from Hubspot)
- Here are some tips from our Enterprise Security team to help keep your agency technology systems and data safe from hackers. Don’t forget that many of your Pekin Insurance policyholders have Identity Theft coverage. It is automatically provided to all Pekin Life Insurance Company policyholders and, additionally, many of your homeowners policyholders have it via our Deluxe or V.I.P. Home Guard endorsement.
- Understand the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Click here to access a small business guide and checklist provided by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Need some continuing education hours? Our Training Department is waiving the $20 fee for our three (3) hour Educational Webinars through the end of April. To sign up or see a list of upcoming classes click here.
- Weekly life insurance commissions are now available. All payments will be made via EFT. We will continue to produce a monthly commission statement; however, weekly commissions can be managed using our online tool. Interested agents should email Alexa Shipp.